Welfare SchemesThe college has many welfare schemes for the students. They are:
- Earn while Learn Scheme
- Free Thalassemia Test (Compulsory)
- Life Insurance for all (New India Assurance Co. Ltd.)
- Freeship for sportspersons and the physically challenged.
- I-pods and computers for the blind students
- Wi-fi internet accessibility
- Student Aid Library – books at concessional rates
- Medical check- up at concessional rates
- Video coverage through CC camera
- Job fairs
- INFLIBNET and DELNET for all – Each student has an ID and password
- Soft skill development programmes
- PAN Card, Driving License, Passport campaign
- Career Guidance
Various activities for students are conducted under ‘Saptdhara’, another state government initiative, and the winners are sent for further competitions at zone level, district level and state level.