Year of Establishment
Commencement of English Medium
- NAAC Accreditation
- Launch of post Graduation Center in Arts
- Launch of post Graduation Centre in Commerce ( English Medium)
- Commencement of Women’s Afternoon Additional Class
- Installation of LCD Projectors in every classroom a step towards transforming the college into E-college.
- Launch of Five new Post graduate Courses: M.A.-English, M.A.-Guajarati, M.A-Sanskrit, M.A.-Economics, M.Com(English Medium),M.Com (Gujarati Medium-1 Additional Division)
- Launch of Afternoon Classes of B.Com.-(Gujarati Medium-II divisions & English Medium-1 division) only for women to use the infrastructure to its maximum potential and provide more opportunities for the girl students.
- Workshop for MBA/M..Phil Entrance Exam
- Launch of Remedial Coaching Class in the core subjects of Accountancy/Statistics/English for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Minority Students to promote ‘Inclusiveness’
- Campaign for driving license, Election Voting Card and Passport in the Campus
- Assisting Four boys in realizing their dream of becoming an NCC Cadet by making arrangements for their enrollment in Sir K.P. College of Commerce, Surat
- Commencement of GCET-MBA/MCA Coaching Classes in Collaboration with PT education
- Started a one hour workshop in the Digital English Language Laboratory for all the students of Amroli college.
- Launched the “Vaanche Gujarat Abhiyaan”and as a part of it organized Book
- Review Sessions by students every week to develop the reading skills.
- Installation of LCD Projectors in every classroom –a step towards
- Transforming the college into E-college.
- Distribution of Laptops to the majority of the teaching staff .
- Distribution of I-Pods to the Differently – abled students.
- Subscription to INFLIBNET w.e.f October’2010
- Sanction of Additional Financial Assistance to colleges already covered under Section 12B of UGC during XIth Plan period .
- Introduced the Semester system at First Year B. Com./B.A. as per the VNSGU, Surat norms.
- Initialization of the Live Video Streaming facility
- Wi-fi enabled Classroom
- Enrollment of all the students in the N-list programme for accessing E-resources of INFLIBNET w.e.f. 12th’2011
- Distribution of I-Pods to all blind students
- Air conditioned Staff Room
- Introduction of the Semester system & subscription to E-resources of INFLIBNET
- Package e-Mahavidyalya & SCOPE-DELL Training for all students
- Installation of ERP Package e-Mahavidyalya for Administrative staff
- Introduced the Face Detection System to record attendance
- Amroli Arts and Commerce College account on Facebook
- Launch of Motive Group By the study Circle-a branch of Career Guidance Club
- Installation of Interactive White Boards
- Workshop for NET/SET & UPSC/GPSC exams in the campus on regular basis
- Registration for Post-Matric Scholarship Policy for Minorities under the Online Management System
- SCOPE-DELL Training for all students
- Online payment of admission fees introduced & registered with i-collect of State Bank Of India
- Registration as Test Center for SCOPE exam
- Launch of Online Saptadhara Portal
- Online Registration of Attendance of Students
- Subscription to DEL-NET w.e.f. 18th,12
- Inauguration of Commerce Lab -30- Oct-13
- Air conditioned Library & Administrative Offices
- Procured the Data Access Management System of INFLIBNET
- Re-subscription to DELNET with effect from 9th January,2014
- NAAC Re-accreditation Team visited OCT 2013
- Re-accredited by NAAC gets “B” Grade with CGPA 2.74- 21 Feb 2014
- College fest hosted by the students’ Council- ‘INNOVISION-2014’
- Pravesh-Utsav for Freshers
- Passing the baton of IQAC in the hands of new leader and his team with effect from 1st Sept. 2014
- Sponsorship by P.P. Savani Group for fatherless girl child under the aegis of “Vyaotsav”
- Monthly Submission of Teaching Report
- Hosted the Inter college Book Review and Elocution Competition only for teachers
- Celebration of Knowledge Week
- Launched a mobile application titled “Amroli College” with effect from 30 th Dec 2014
- Launched a mobile application titled “I Notice Board” with effect from 2nd March 2015
- “Parent -Teacher-Student Meet” on 21st Feb, 2015
- Organized UGC Sponsored National Level 7 days Workshop on 23rd-29th March, 2015
- Under the UGC Plan-XII applied for Community College of Bachelor of Vocational (Retail Management) & Bachelor of Vocational(Tourism, Banking & Insurance Service Industry) April-May 2015
- Institution get its own ISBN Numbers for publication of books
- Introduced Inter Class and Inter college Salad Decoration Competition
- Introduced Inter class and Inter College Rangoli Making Competition
- Introduced Inter class Bhajan Singing Competition
- Initiated Sessions for Enhancing the Ability through Learning (SEAL)/Personality Develop Initiated Sessions for Enhancing the Ability through Learning (SEAL)/Personality Development Lectures (PD) as part of the Regular Time Table: Best Practice
- Institute developed its own online Admission System in Arts Faculty
- Institute signed MOU (1 August, 2016) with Smart Anonymous, ISO 9001:2008 Computer Class, Sachin (Surat)
- Institute signed MOU (29 August, 2016) with C. P. Patel and F.H. Shah Commerce College, Anand
- Developed Rainwater Harvesting System
- Initiated diploma certificate course in Fashion Designing with Lakshya Institute managed by MHRD New Delhi & JSS (Surat)
- Introduced certificate course in Tally with smart Anonymous
- Students have excess to computerized library catalog through OPAC System